- AirBrush Basics
When you install AirBrush for the first time, it comes preset the way we think most of our users prefer. We know that each person has their own style, so take a look at how you can make AirBrush do it your way!
- What version and type of airbrush am I using?
To find the version of your AirBrush app, you just need to access the main menu from the home page banner (icon in the corner) and tap “about us”.
To find out if you are using the basic version of AirBrush or the subscription; Please check out your homepage banner. If you are using the free version then the home page banner invites you to start your free trial as Premium (Android) or BLACK (iOS).
If you are subscribed and your homepage banner states that you need to start your free trial please check out.
- What’s the image quality available?
You can choose your preferred image format for saving your edited photo.
Go to settings on the home screen (top corner). Tap on Photo Settings and select the desired Image Quality. HD is the format with the highest definition, and Standard is the format that takes up less space.
We are working on a Pro Image Quality, keep your app updated to find it. 😉
- How can I save the original photo?
To save all the original photos taken with Beauty Cam in the AirBrush application, go to the application’s selfie camera on the main screen, click the “Three Dots” icon in the upper corner and select “Save Original Photos”.
Warning: if you enable this option, the application will take up more space on your phone.
- AirBrush Features
Which are the trending features to edit my pics?
We are always looking for new effects to add to our app. Currently, we have more than 50 features, 105 filters, and 7 tools. Some of the coolest effects include:
- Bokeh – automatically blurs the background of your photo
- Relight – changes the lighting in your photo
- Acne – eliminates skin imperfections
- Makeup – try out different makeup styles and looks
Each feature comes from extensive research, brainstorming sessions with our design team and reading user reviews. We aim to deliver the best app experience for our users.
- How can I use a tool in AirBrush?
We are creating new tutorials for you all the time, you can check them out in @airbrushofficial, in THEBLOG and in the Main Menu of the AirBrush app; on the home screen (upper right-hand corner).
Select “more” and “Tutorial” to review all the videos that show you how to use the feature. Some of the features might be only available for premium or BLACK users, but you can try them out.
- Privacy and information
What’s happening with my private information?
Personal data, including photographs, is never collected by AirBrush. It is only saved to your device and only you can see it. We collect AirBrush app usage data in order to constantly improve our app experience and provide you with a better product.
If you are in Europe and under GDPR jurisdiction, you can delete your app usage data by following these steps:
- Update to the latest version of AirBrush
- Go into Settings > Personalization & Data > More Options > Delete My Data
- Can AirBrush send me my photos?
To protect the privacy of our users, we do not save or have access to any photos that have been taken or edited using the AirBrush app. Be sure to always save your edits using the blue button at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Filters - Where can I find more filters?
All the filters you love and use are available in AirBrush. Simply select the “Filter” feature, then scroll to the right and click on the plus (“+”) sign to enter our Filter Store. This way, you can find all your favorite filters and explore new ones. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet when you’re downloading filters.
If you cannot gain access to your filters or if the filter gallery displays a “Try Again” message, please erase the caché of the app, uninstall and reinstall, then try to access your filters.
Remember that if you are subscribed (BLACK or Premium user) you will need to restore your purchase.
- Why is “Magic” not letting me save my edits? Is this a paid feature now?
“Magic” is the beloved free feature we all know. New premium features might have been activated automatically. You can adjust these features and how they are applied to your photos by tapping on the icons and selecting the settings you prefer.
To use free “Magic,” please tap on the premium features marked with a small blue badge and move the sliding bar to 0, then try to save your edits again.
If it doesn’t work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I bought AirBrush BLACK/PREMIUM and can't use the paid features. How can I fix this?
Please restore your purchase by going to the “Settings” menu, then tap on the “Restore Purchase” option. Make sure that you are logged into the same App Store account with which you subscribed to AirBrush BLACK or Premium and using wifi while restoring your purchase.
If the problem persists, try cleaning your caché, uninstall and reinstall the app, then try to ‘Restore Purchase’ again. Make sure that you are logged into the same App Store account with which you subscribed to AirBrush BLACK or Premium and using wifi while restoring your purchase.
If you still have issues with this please contact us through the app, go to the main menu, and tap on “contact us” or “send us feedback”.
- I bought premium features before AirBrush BLACK was released - will these features still work?
You can continue to use your purchased features by restoring your purchase. Sign in to the App Store account from which you made the purchase and in the AirBrush app, find the “Restore Purchase” option in the settings menu to restore.
- My antivirus identified AirBrush as a threat
Our app is tested and virus free. In some situations, your antivirus may alert you to the use of the application, for example, when we need access to your camera. To avoid this warning, please add our app to your antivirus whitelist.
- How do I manage my subscription and request a refund?
Subscription billing is managed directly by appstore, please contact Apple support to receive a refund and follow the next steps:
- Go to App Store App on your mobile.
- Click on your Apple ID (upper corner).
- Select Purchase History.
- Find the transaction and tap Report a Problem.
- Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase.
- Cautiously select the reason why you are requesting a refund.
Subscription billing is managed directly by Google Play Store. There are two ways you can request a refund:
- If it has been less than 48 hours since you were charged, you can request a refund directly from Google by following the instructions found here.
- If it has been more than 48 hours since you were charged and less than 9 days of the transaction date, please follow the next steps:
- Get Google Play order number (ex: GPA.1234-5678-9012-34567). You can find this number in your Google Play account here.
- Send us an email to email@example.com with the Subject “Refund”, include your GooglePlay Number and the email with which you made the purchase. Note: Refund requests may only be accepted if requested within 9 days of the transaction date.
- There is a bug inside the app - How can I report it?
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some technical problems. To troubleshoot, please update to the latest version of the app. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more specifics on the issue as well as the type and version of the device you are using so we can help troubleshoot. We’re happy to help!
- I have a different question - Where can I find the answer?
We read every single customer review that comes our way – please contact us directly via the “send feedback” option in the Settings menu within the AirBrush App. We appreciate your feedback and reviews and always consider them carefully to continuously improve AirBrush.