Roses are Red but are you Red-y for Valentines?
Roses are red, violets are blue, we’ve got some new Valentines Makeup Filters for you! Now, we know, this time of year can come with so much pressure. Should your cupid wings be ostrich or pheasant feathers? Should you eat 1 or 12 boxes of chocolate? These are all the normal things we ponder in preparation for the day-of-love. How about we make at least one thing easy for you, your Makeup. Introducing the Rose Makeup Filter. It’s all you’ve ever needed in a Makeup Filter, it’s got a rosey lip, the perfect pink eye, and all the shimmer you could ever want. Now, let’s break out our Valentines selfie and get ready to M-U-A yourself into cupid’s lap.
First Things First
- In order to make sure your Valentines makeup goes off without a hitch, make sure to select an image where your face is clear.
- Tap on your Makeup Tab to get started.
- The Makeup Tool will automatically detect your face and apply the Filters you select.
- Find the Rose Makeup Filter, part of the limited time Valentines Makeup Filters.
- Once you select the Filter you can start adjusting the weight of it.
- Use the center toggle to take the Filter from stronger to lighter.
- If you get lost you can always tap the orange button to see where you started off.
- Tap the check mark on the bottom right to save your progress.
Keep it Consistent
The Valentines Makeup Filters will give you a gorgeous glow that will be irresistible. But what if your neckline gets left behind?
- Start off by adjusting the width of your brush before applying your Highlighter Tool.
- Swipe the Highlighter across all the areas you’d like to enhance.
- If you Highlight outside the lines you can always use the Eraser Feature to clean up the mess.
- Once you’re done Highlighting you can adjust the strength of the tool using the toggle on the right hand side.
- Drag it up to increase, drag it down to decrease.
- Once you’re satisfied with your edit you can tap the check mark on the right to save your progress.
Live Life through the Right Lens
- Select your favorite of the Pride Filters then tap the check mark on the bottom right to save your edit.
Do you believe in love after filterssssss Look. At. You. All this gorgeousness is ready to hit the town! (or at least the nice side of the couch). Now that you’re dolled up in Valentines Makeup perfection make sure to follow AirBrush at @AirBrushOfficial on instagram and use the tag #AirBrushApp on your next Valentines post. Now we’re off to shoot some love arrows, bye for now!